ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish. Expertise. Innovation. Results. ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity. The leading global HR expert ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world...every minute! We continuously provide innovative
For our client, a leading provider for medical technologies, located in Diegem, we are looking for an Administrative assistant (NL/ENG and French good knowledge).
Coordinate tendering process with logistics support for the sales team
- You will act as an information distribution center for the department: collect, consolidate and disseminate information from/to all the team members to ensure knowledge sharing and execution of function strategy
- Lay-out, review and check the quotes and their content
- You will provide policy and process support to sales team on tendering: information collection, country policy research etc.
- You will drive the quoting process; make sure deadlines are being respected
- You will liaise with Customers where necessary to support sales activity
- You will reflect tender data in the CRM tool
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office with speed and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines, getting work right first time
- High level of customer care skills
- Time Management skills with the ability to work with accuracy and minimum of supervision.
- Fluent English and Dutch, with a good knowledge of French
- Immediately a contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee, ecocheques and advantages at our partners)
- Acces to a big catalogue of trainings
- You have 6 extra paid holidays
- Flexible work time and flexible workplace
- You will be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team, where you will have the chance to develop yourself.
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org