ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world…every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client an internationally known active in the automotive sector, we are looking for a Data coordinator in Zaventem.
You will be part of the team who is responsible for process improvement. You will receive ideas from different sources to improve the product of the company. Your tasks will include:
• Input of data in visual graphics via Power Bi
• You are the SPOC person concerning all improvement processes and questions
• You will point out the difficulties and problems of other platforms to designers, so they can be improved
• Preparing data and slides for the management upon request
• You will be present in high level management meetings
• Lots of contact with internal departments to set up deadlines, share ideas and improve the processes
• Lead the organisation of the yearly award event with the support of an event team
• You are responsible for the improvement processes from A to Z which means that you need to have good follow-up skills
• You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
• Very good understanding of Power BI is a must
• Good knowledge of Excel
• You have excellent data analysis skills
• You have shown great performances with follow-up in your previous experiences
• Expertise in the fields of automotive parts or mass production is a plus
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English (any other European language is an asset)
• Ability to plan and prioritize work effectively
• Work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• An interesting salary package with extra-legal advantages (mobile phone, meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee….)
• Flexible work time and flexible workplace
• You will be part of an international and dynamic project where you will have the opportunity to grow and take initiative.
Interested? Send your CV : email@example.com