ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, you go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client Microsoft, we are looking for an Executive Assistant in Zaventem.
- You will give a general support to the leadership team by maintaining and proactively managing complex calendars, scheduling meetings and off-sites
- You will coordinate domestic and international travel
- You will set up meetings and book all the logistics for this meeting
- You will be responsible for event coordination
- You will also be in charge of internal communications
- You will handle the expenses and resolve possible issues
- You will find new vendors and create purchase orders
- You will enter the purchase orders in the system
- You have gained at least 3 years of experience in a polyvalent administrative role
- You have excellent planning and organization skills
- You take initiative and find creative solutions for problems
- You are a decision maker and have eye for detail
- You have strong time management abilities
- You are able to prioritize and to maintain flexibility in the job responsibilities
- You are reliable and can manage confidential information
- You have knowledge of the Microsoft office package (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote)
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- And last but not least you have a good sense of humor
- A contract of unspecified duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Next to your salary, you will benefit of extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and group insurance, transportation fee)
- You will be part of an international and dynamic company!
Forward your resume to Laure.email@example.com