ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, located in Schaerbeek, we are looking for a Purchasing Assistant.
• You will give an administrative service within the purchasing department
• You will do the follow-up of the purchasing process and purchase orders within the deadline
• You will be in contact with internal customers and suppliers regarding purchase orders
• You will support the customers/suppliers
• You will deliver input when there is need for optimization of the process of the follow-up
• You have a relevant experience or interest in logistic processes
• You are bilingual: French and Dutch.
• You have good organizational skills
• You are analytic and a problem-solver
• You have a good knowledge of SAP MM and Microsoft office
• Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee…)
• We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org