ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client Microsoft, located in Zaventem, we are looking for a Sales Support.
Your team has a significant impact and influence on the way Microsoft will transform their Enterprise Services expertise and aim to set forward a sales strategy to support a bold growth of the services revenue within the coming years. You will be considered as a leadership position on the sales productivity through the development and adoption of sales strategies, practices and processes.
You will have responsibilities in business Management, forecast management, pipeline management, change management and sales support:
- You will facilitate sales and operational support to close deals
- You will be supporting sellers during the international approval cycles
- You will take the lead on agreed deals with the sellers
- You will coach the sellers in order to get pipeline health as good as possible
- You will communicate to sellers, changes in policies and create awareness on change of the processes
- You will take leadership on the sales strategy together with the sales manager and transformation to implement the strategy
- You will be the challenger of the sales manager and the sellers
- You will have to think bold on the growth perspective of the sales strategy
- You will lead the monthly budget cycle and analyse current business situation from a pipeline/deal perspective
- You will lead weekly forecasting momentum with management and Western Europe
- You will participate actively in weekly sales sessions and challenge the team on a pipeline and deal level
- You have a degree in a commercial school or equivalent by experience
- You have a strong interested and background in sales
- We are open to junior profiles!
- You have strong skills in Excel
- You have an analytical mindset
- You are assertive
- You are business minded and creative for sales strategies
- You desire to work with datasets and number-crunching
- You are proactive and eager to learn
- You have an excellent command of English (knowledge of French and Dutch are a plus
- A contract with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Next to your salary, you will benefit of extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and group insurance, transportation fee)
- You will be part of an international and dynamic company!
Forward your resume to Laure.email@example.com