Administrative Assistance Support
ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, you go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client Microsoft, we are looking for an Administrative Assistance Support in Zaventem.
Administrative Support :
- You will receive and assist visitors
- You will be in charge of the office equipment maintenance
- You will do the follow-up and check the inventory, office stock and order supplies
- You will be responsible for general administrative and/or project support for all managers including arranging logistics for visitors, coordinating conference calls, event planning, support during meetings.
Management support :
- You will maintain and manage complex calendar to ensure accurate scheduling and organization
- You will plan international travel end-to-end, including all logistics and itineraries
- You will manage all travel documents (e.g. procuring of visas and reporting of travel expenses)
- You will be responsible for invoicing and billing
- you will raise purchase orders and invoices tracking (maintain MS/supplier relationship, introduce new work processes in accordance to MS policy changes).
- Event planning (team off-site meetings):
- You will participate in setting up and coordinating meetings and events in Belgium and abroad (Europe)
- You will be the back-up for Executive Assistants in all her tasks except budget management
- You have a Bacherlor degree in administration
- You have excellent planning and organization skills
- You have strong time management abilities
- You are adaptable and must work successfully in a team
- You are able to prioritize and to maintain flexibility in the job responsibilities
- You are reliable and can manage confidential information
- You have knowledge of the Microsoft office package (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote)
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- A contract with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Next to your salary, you will benefit of extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and group insurance, transportation fee)
- You will be part of an international and dynamic company!