ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Skills Revolution, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant in Brussels.
• You will be in charge of meeting planning
• You will take meeting minutes
• You will be responsible for the follow up of procedures and deliverables
• You will do the forecast of the budget and the follow up
• You will do the documentation management
• You will be a support for different departments
• You have a bachelor degree
• You have at least 2 years of experience in an administrative function
• You have knowledge of the Microsoft Package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access) and Sharepoint
• You have attention to detail
• You have strong organizational and analytical skills
• You have a sense of priorities
• You are pro-active and you take initiative
• You are able to work independently and in a team
• You speak and write fluently in English and Dutch or English and French
• Contract with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• Next to an attractive salary you will benefit of extra-legal advantages (Meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance, transportation fee)
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org