ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client an international company, located in Brussels, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant.
• You will manage calendar, schedule meetings across time global time zones, coordinate mission meetings and materials
• You will organize meetings (internal & external)
• You will ensure convening of meetings (internal/off-site); ensure logistics (meeting rooms, catering, technical support, tele/video conferences);
• You will prepare agendas and required information, documents
• You will prepare meeting documents, provides administrative support during the meeting
• You will book and organize business travel arrangements, transport, travel itinerary, enrolment; prepare travel schedules
• You will manage expense reports
• You will be in regular contact with worldwide colleagues
• You will report of running all the administrative work and internal communication campaigns
• You will provide reliable and efficient travel services in respect to the needs and schedules in compliance with the company travel policy and preventing travel issues
• You will attend specific staff meetings, draw meetings minutes and tracking tables
• You will ensure broader communication panel intra and cross departments
• Ability to consolidate PowerPoints, Word documents and Excel files
• You have a bachelor’s Degree
• You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar function
• You can assimilate a lot of information
• You have excellent planning and organizational skills to ensure effective and timely output in an independent way
• Excellent research and analytical skills coupled with a practical approach to problem-solving
• Proficient with Windows Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• You are stress resistant & proactive
• You have a strong sense of initiative, accountability and leadership
• You are fluent in English, Dutch and French
• Deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive matters
• You are motivated, reliable and have a positive attitude
• You are immediately available
• A contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee, computer)
• You will be part of an international company, where you will have the chance to develop yourself.
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org