ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, located in Anderlecht, we are looking for an Administrative Support.
- You will be developing and maintaining unit volunteer recruitment capability to conduct a broad range of exploratory development studies
- You will in charge of recruiting, orienting, scheduling and ensuring compensation for all volunteers and subjects participating in clinical research studies
- You will insure that recruitment procedures are carried out properly following requirements/guidelines and standard operating procedures
- Assisting in different secretarial, financial, regulatory and clinical trials source documentation related matters
- Participating in protocol related activities such as assistance in the review of the informed consent documents for assigned protocols, responding to queries specific to subject data collection
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience in administration
- An experience in a medical or clinical environment is preferred
- You are trilingual (English, French and Dutch)
- You can work autonomously
- You are organized
- Contract of unspecified duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions.
- We offer an interesting salary package with extralegal advantages (group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, transportation fee, ...).
- The opportunity to work in a challenging environment and real opportunities for individual growth.
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org