Business Consultant Engineering
A specialist among specialists, Experis™ brings together companies and exceptional talent. Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and projectbased solutions in ICT, Engineering & Life Sciences and Finance & HR. Our expert consultants can truly partner clients. With their industry expertise, they analyse client needs in-depth and offer innovative solutions. They attract, assess and place specialist profiles and help them build dynamic careers, as Experis employees, as freelancers or as direct hires for the client. Our success is built on our ability to implement solutions for our clients that accelerate growth and increase productivity.
Experis™ is part of the ManpowerGroup™ family of companies, which also includes Manpower®, ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, FuturSkill®, Proservia® en Right Management®.
The Business Consultant is specialist in the engineering market, is responsible for the search and match process for candidates and acts as a specialist recruiter. A Business Consultant will have commercial contacts
The Business Consultant recruits contractors and freelancers and is the career coach of a portfolio of contractors. He/she performs active career coaching and he/she can handle more complex profiles. He/she is also the point of contact for the client in order to effectuate project mentoring and evaluates the quality of the work performed with the client.
Sales and Business Development
• Presents – based upon findings in the research and selection phase – appropriate candidates to clients
• Follows-up on clients’ selection procedures
• Redirects and amends candidate presentations and shortlists based upon client feedback
• Pro- actively proposes candidates to clients and prospects
• Has an good basic knowledge of regional client and prospect base
• Assists in the development of the business unit through preparation of proposals and client offerings
• Executes Client visits for presentation of candidates
Recruiting and matching
• Recruiting, matching and pool management
• Able to set up new relationships with candidates Execute thorough analysis of profiles required by clients
• Draws-up and posts adequate publications to attract candidates
• Actively searches on candidates through adequate recruiting channels
• Shares information on contractors and potential contractors as well as candidates for permanent recruitment with other team members
• Executes in depth selection based upon CV, telephone screening and depth-interview
• Is able to test and assess competencies in technical field as well as candidate personality
• Reports adequately on candidates competencies, personality and profile to clients
• Takes an active role in the selection and recruitment of new contractors taking into account strategy of the Business Unit Engineering.
• Assists in the wage negotiation of candidates
Commercial – Projects consultants Mentoring and Coaching
• Conducts regular project mentoring with contractors and takes appropriate action if required
• Assists in the development of active coaching and career-pathing to contractor population
• Coaches contractors in next career steps or project opportunities.
• Monitors the effectiveness and impact of training and coaching provided
• Pro-actively executes project mentoring feeding contractor planning and minimizing bench risk
• Executes client visits for the follow-up on contractors (project mentoring)
• Commercially presents project consultants to clients and negotiates according to pricing guidelines current rate under supervision of Business Manager
• Master or Bachelor level
• 3-5 years of work experience
• Experience in selling Services & Solutions
• Affinity with engineering sector
• Commercial orientation to attract key talent
• Fluent Dutch – English
Reports to the Business Manager