ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
To enforce our team, ManpowerGroup Solutions, we need a business consultant. We are located in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert.
As a Business Consultant you will be responsible for the development of your clients and ambassadors:
- Provide specific HR outsourcing-related services to Partners, Directors and employees
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with existing and new clients
- Prospection and business development, follow-up on business leads
- Support different teams in achieving their business objectives / provide operational assistance
- Define and implement HR processes and policies
- Contract & commercial negotiations
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts), financial reporting.
- Provide assistance to the Recruitment team (sourcing, screening, assessment, interviews, etc.)
- Follow-up / Coaching on the contractors (ambassadors), weekly/monthly visits onsite
- Follow-up on all legal and payroll matters
- Coordinate the performance review process
- Organize onboarding’s and follow-up on offboarding’s
- Intermission management
- Work on specific initiatives/projects in collaboration with colleagues related to Talent Management /
- Ambassador Care
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in customer oriented / commercial position
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French (both written and spoken)
- You have excellent interpersonal skills: strong communication skills, negotiation skills, ability to take decisions and to embrace constructive debates.
- You are well organized and stress resistant
- You are capable to work independent but are also a team player
- Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages (group- and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, laptop, smartphone, ..)
- Company car with fuel card
- Flexible work hours and home working
- 20 days of legal holiday + 12 extra paid days (40 hour/week)
- You will be part of a dynamic and challenging work environment in which quality and competences play an important role
- You will be embraced by a positive and crazy team!
Interested? Send your CV to Laure.firstname.lastname@example.org