ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client, a big leader on the energy market, located in Brussels and Hasselt, we are looking for a Business Developer.
The B2C sales of the client is divided into different sales channels. The retail sales channel sells both commodity (gas & electricity) and services (boiler maintenance, solar panels, etc.) in over 30 retail locations in Belgium. In order to achieve this it has exclusive national long-term distribution contracts and ad hoc short-term contracts with supermarkets, shopping centers and other retail locations. Next to this the client has exclusive long-term partnerships with sales partners who provide, coach and follow-up their energy sales advisors.
In this context the retail sales channel is in need of a business developer. Currently there are 2 field managers who follow-up the teamleaders, energy sales advisors and local shops from a day to day operational point of view. Given the channel’s potential for growth we are there for looking for someone in a national role to reinforce and help optimize, structure and grow the current operations, create new long-term retail partnerships, introduce new services and professionalize the onboarding & training of energy sales advisors in close collaboration with the responsible sales manager.
• You will develop with the help of colleagues a strategy and an action plan on the different focus areas
• You will implement the action plan and do the follow up in close collaboration with the retail sales team, internal stakeholders, sales partners and the retail locations
• You will create, organize and coordinate commercial campaigns from A to Z
• You will create new short & long-term retail partnerships in Belgium
• You will manage the change of the existing onboarding- & training program for energy sales advisors, coaches and teamleaders
• You will be a support for the planning, coordinating and implementing of the product roadmap
• You will take the full ownership on both internal and external projects (example: launch of new products & services, change in sales approach etc)
• You will translate, coordinate and implement a theoretical approach/strategy/project into a very practical real-life implementation in close collaboration with all stakeholders and this with a pragmatic mindset
• You have a Masters’ degree or equivalent through experience
• You have project management skills
• You have at least 3 years of experience in sales management and project management
• Experience is marketing and training is a plus
• You have commercial expertise
• You are flexible and motivated
• You have entrepreneurial skills
• You are eager to learn
• You are pragmatic
• You are open- and sales minded
• You have great communication skills
• You are fluent in Dutch, English and French
• A contract of an unspecified duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• Next to an attractive salary you will benefit of extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance, laptop, mobile subscription)
• A car with fuel card
Forward your resume to Laure.firstname.lastname@example.org