Consumer Channel Marketing Executive
ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client Microsoft, located in Zaventem, we are looking for a Consumer Channel Marketing Executive
Consumer Channel Marketing Executive - Benelux
The Benelux Consumer Channel Marketing executive is responsible for the declination of the strategic priorities for the assigned categories and for providing the guidance to the channel marketing team.
At the same time he or she will create full funnel channel marketing plans across all categories for a pre-defined retailer in Belgium with a key focus on digital & social media.
• Translation of the marketing strategy into actionable product plans and implementation of the plan, in collaboration with channel marketing;
• Drive creation and review medium and long-term digital & retail marketing execution plans that maintain channel momentum through the product life cycle
• Develop digital & retail merchandising plans that aligns partner goals to Microsoft’s category goals to maximize profits for both parties
• Drive the local development and leverage of category-specific GTM & lifecycle marketing plans to build execution strategies in all the retailers.
• Represent the cluster needs when shaping and reviewing the World Wide digital & retail channel marketing plans and assets with the WE (Western Europe) & Emea channel marketing and category teams.
• Define quarterly marketing plan cross categories for your pre-define retailer in Belgium
• Manage Channel Marketing investments & Marketing development funds for your categories and partner
• Manage the budget/ resources/ schedule
• Manage suppliers to deliver results
• Track KPIs (conversion, sell thru, attach, etc.)
• Analyze data to drive sell thru
• Maximize ROI on future activities by measuring and optimizing digital marketing campaigns and promotions performance
• Analyze the local existing digital channel marketing capabilities & needs and be the referent point of contact.
• 3+ years with online/online marketing experience – Including asset creation, vendor management, and analytics
• 3+ years marketing communications experience -- Tenacity for execution and excellent communication skills are imperative
• 3+ years with retail marketing and execution experience
• 3+ years project/program management experience
• Be able to effectively drive cross-group communication and cooperation, using strong communication, project management, and organizational skills
• Possess a personal passion for marketing, customer relationship marketing, technology, partners and satisfaction
• Financial and analytical experience
• Negotiation and influencing skills that gain successful outcomes for both the partner and Microsoft
• Fluent in English, Dutch & French
• Fulltime contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• Competitive salary package with extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group- and hospitalization insurance, transportation fee, ...)
• Flexible working hours
• We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role.
Interested? Forward your CV to : email@example.com