ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client, located in Brussels, we are looking for Digital Marketeer/Publisher in Woluwe.
As a publisher, you will be part of a scrum team, working together with our Customer Experience Managers, Graphics Designer, UX / UI manager and Data Analyst to develop the client’s owned channels. These are built out of a periodic newsletter, stand-alone e-mails, approved e-mails for the representatives and e-detail aids (CLM).
- Your main responsibility will be: front-end development projects, email creation, web integration and content publishing on our different platforms.
- You will do the planning, creation and integration of HTML emails
- You will be in charge of content management of their websites
- You will create or modify digital assets (image, banners, branding, …)
- You have a bachelor’s in communication
- Preferably you have already 2 -3 years of experience in digital Marketing
- You have a good knowledge of modern webdesign, HTML5 and CSS
- You have an experience with Adobe Photoshop
- You are a teamplayer but you can also work autonomously
- Your dynamism, flexibility, eye for details and thoroughness are key for this position
- You can respect deadlines and plannings
- Good communications skills and ability to work with people
- A good knowledge of English is required, Dutch or French are nice to have
- A contract of specified duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Next to your salary, you will benefit of extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and group insurance, transportation fee)
Forward your resume to Sarah.email@example.com