ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Skills Revolution, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, we are looking for an Executive Assistant in Kraainem.
The client has two activities: it is a professional services firm and a charity.
• You will ensure agenda and you will handle the contact for the 2 partners
• You will liaise with clients, suppliers and other staff
• You will produce and translate proposals, letters, memos etc. in Microsoft softwares (Word / PowerPoint /Excel)
• You will provide administrative and organizational support on projects & events
• You will request and follow up on invoices
• You will do the follow-up on donations
• You will complete databases and keep them up to date
• You will handle a variety of other administrative tasks (like searching for interesting articles for the website, management of the social networks, you will organize some logistics etc.)
• You have 1-2 years of experience in an administrative function
• You have knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• You have strong communication and interactional skills
• You can work autonomously
• You have a flair for writing
• You are flexible in working schedule
• Reliability and discretion are your strengths points
• You speak fluently Dutch, French and English
• You will work half time (20h/week)
• A contract of an unspecified duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• Next to an attractive salary you will benefit of extra-legal advantages (Meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance, transportation fee)
• You will work in an inspiring & motivational working environment
Interested? Send your CV to Laure.email@example.com