ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world…every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client an international biopharmaceutical company, located in Brussels, we are looking for an Executive Assistant.
You will provide an administrative support within the European Policy, Patient Engagement and Communications Team.
• You will offer general office support in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• You will handle the agenda of the manager in the most efficient way, time management
• You will be responsible for organization internal events (meeting, events) and their logistics
• You will give a support in preparing internal and external client meetings, using advanced relevant meeting materials, bios and travel documents, scheduling conference rooms, making AV arrangements and ordering catering services
• You will support virtual meetings by using the latest technologies for WebEx, Teleconferences and ensuring seamless execution of logistics
• You will be responsible for the travel management. You will schedule and coordinate complex and multi-leg domestic and international travel
• You will handle the procurement of a visa/passport
• You will be in charge of the expenses reporting regarding the travel management and the event organization
• You will develop and organize departmental files, with the support of the team sites
• You will handle confidential HR-related subjects
• You will manage the mails
• You will be a back up for other administrative assistants as needed
• You have a bachelor’s degree in administration management support or equivalent through experience
• You have at least 10 years of experience in an administrative assistant role of which 3 years supporting senior or executive level management position
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• You have advanced computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Yammer, SharePoint and Office 365)
• By preference you have experience with SAP for the expense’s management, PO, Payment requests, Vendor add forms and run reports
• You have excellent organizational and time management skills
• You can handle confidential information and you are reliable
• You can work independently
• You already have some experience in event coordination
• You are willing to travel (5%)
• You are highly motivated and capable of prioritizing work
• You are proactive, and you are a problem solver
• A contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee, computer)
• You will be part of an international company, where you will have the chance to develop yourself.
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com