ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client, leader on the energy market, we are looking for a Retail Sales Manager.
The B2C & soho sales of the company is divided into different sales channels.
The retail sales channel sells both commodity (gas & electricity) and services (boiler maintenance, solar panels, …) in over 30 retail locations in Belgium. In order to achieve this, it has exclusive national long-term distribution contracts with e.g. MediaMarkt group and ad hoc short-term contracts with supermarkets, shopping centers and other retail locations. Next to this, they have exclusive long-term partnerships with sales partners who provide, coach and follow-up their energy sales advisors.
The field sales manager Retail Sales is responsible for the delivery of the quantitative & qualitative sales target of Residential & Professional contracts together with its responsible sales partner for all retail locations within the Brussels & Wallonia region.
- You will manage the assigned sales partners
- You will be the primary local contact of all the retail locations
- You will provide training, coaching, logistical and operational support for all levels of commercial employees
- You will coordinate all the commercial activity within the region for existing or new products of services
- You will develop a strategy and an action plan to achieve sales targets
- You will provide all logistical and operational support to the sales partners
- You will participate in the preparation of sales events
- You are bilingual (French and Dutch) and have a good knowledge of English
- You have two years’ experience in sales management and coaching
- You are a good communicator
- You are flexible and motivated
- You are eager to learn and ambitious
- A contract of unspecified duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Next to your salary, you will benefit of extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and group insurance, transportation fee)
Forward your resume to Laure.firstname.lastname@example.org