Head of Business Development
ManpowerGroup is world leader in innovative workforce solutions, creates and delivers high-impact solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business goals and enhance their competitiveness. These solutions cover an entire range of talent-driven needs from recruitment and assessment, training and development, career management, to outsourcing and workforce consulting. The ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup Solutions, Experis, Manpower, and Right Management.
The Head of Business Development is responsible for implementing a ManpowerGroup development strategy, identifying and developing new business opportunities, maintaining and developing key relationships and negotiating and closing business deals in order to generate sales revenue and a growing market share.
• Achieving commercial objectives
- Setting up and implementing a business development strategy for ManpowerGroup Belgium;
- Generate sales revenue and increase market share;
- Alignment with internal price policy and maximize gross profit.
• Proactive spotting opportunities
- Proactively identify prospective and previously untapped business opportunities;
- Keep abreast of trends in the world of work to assess possible implications on development opportunities;
- Identification and qualification of prospects from warm referrals as well as cold contacts;
- Maximize ManpowerGroup brand awareness in Belgium through marketing actions, networking and prospecting.
• Successfully manage entire sales process
- Actively and successfully manage entire sales processes (lead generation, client proposals, solution pitch, negotiations and completion of contracts) in close collaboration with different support departments (sales & operations, business support, finance, legal, IT, accounting,…);
- Manage a complex sales cycle through introduction, qualification, solution development, negotiating and contract closing;
- Follow up of implementation phase so projected revenue generation is met in continuous dialogue with sales & operations.
• Managing commercial and work relationships
- Development and extension of business networks;
- Representing ManpowerGroup in a professional manner to potential or acquired clients through direct communication;
- Establishing good working relationships with management and colleagues of all business-lines of the ManpowerGroup;
- Establishing relationships with potential clients at the CEO and VP level (operations, finance,…);
- Coordination of information gathering from different business lines and supporting staff in order to write a winning proposal through excellent communication and negotiating skills;
- Having the ability to build up relationships and negotiate with people from different sectors on different levels;
- Creating business opportunities for different branches and business lines.
• Managing a team
- Lead a team of Business Developers
- Obtaining results and achieving objectives through coordinating and alignment of team member activities;
- Setting directions and developing business development skills of team members.
• A relevant Master degree;
• Relevant sales experience of at least 10 years;
• A successful business development track record in a B2B context;
• Proven experience in launching new product / service offering in Belux Market;
• Experience in selling HR services to large players;
• Proficiency in Dutch, French and English.
• Business understanding
• Managing business
• Problem solving
• Directing teams
• Organisational ownership
• Achieving objectives
Taking part of a leading company in the world of work. An exciting position close to the business and of strategic importance in a rapidly changing environment. High autonomy and responsibility level. An attractive remuneration package.