Junior Buyer Officer
ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, you go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client, located in Brussels, we are looking for a Junior Buyer Officer.
- You will be responsible for the management of the spend projects
- You will manage with existing tools, ensure that the information is up-to-date in order to guarantee the quality of the process end to end
- In collaboration with the team and business partners, you will evaluate existing procedures and proposing improvements
- You will build good and productive working relationships with the team, key divisional personnel and internal clients
- You will give advice to internal clients and proposing solutions in case of difficult situations
- Supplier Relationship management: you will assume the primary responsibility for maintaining ongoing relationships with suppliers and control their interaction with other functions
- Management of the administrative activities linked to the process
- You will do regularly reporting’s of activities to the manager of the department
- You will assume all administrative tasks are shared between all CPO team members.
- You respect strong ethical and deontological principles
- You are able to analyze large quantities of information
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You are open minded and have a positive personality
- You are flexible, diplomatic and discrete
- You like to work autonomously
- You are able to take an advisory role towards internal clients
- You have an experience as buyer in professional services
- You are a real negotiator
- A very good knowledge of MS office is mandatory
- You are trilingual (English, French and Dutch)
- A contract of an unspecified duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Next to an attractive salary you will benefit of extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance)
Forward your resume to Laure.firstname.lastname@example.org