Junior Executive assistant
ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, you go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
- You will give a general support to the leadership team by maintaining and proactively managing complex calendars, scheduling meetings and off-sites
- You will coordinate domestic and international travel
- You will set up meetings and book all the logistics for this meeting (such as Teams Meeting and SharePoint technologies management)
- You will have different administrative takes to support executives
- You will do the management of the systems, tools and processes (managing team distribution lists, periodic content update of the internal SharePoint portal/teams sites, maintaining and publishing organizational charts, updating team contact lists
- You will enter expense claims and resolve possible issues, while always ensuring compliance
- You will also enter the Purchase Orders and solve possible issues, while always ensuring compliance
- Set up new vendors and create PO
- You have gained 2 years of experience in a polyvalent administrative role
- You have excellent planning and organization skills
- You take initiative and find creative solutions for problems
- You are a decision maker and have eye for detail
- You have strong time management abilities
- You are able to prioritize and to maintain flexibility in the job responsibilities
- You are reliable and can manage confidential information
- You have knowledge of the Microsoft office package (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote)
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- A contract with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Next to your salary, you will benefit of extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and group insurance, transportation fee)
- You will be part of an international and dynamic company!
Forward your resume to Laure.firstname.lastname@example.org