Learning and Partner Manager
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, Microsoft, located in Zaventem, we are looking for a Learning and Partner manager.
• Subsidiary Partner Learning plan per workload, execution and results
- You are responsible for the enablement of the Partner Ecosystem through digital engines, virtual engines, virtual learning and in-person events
- You will create the subsidiary learning plan based on the capacity gaps to be filled and products updates and releases
- You are in charge for the orchestration and execution of that plan and continuous evaluation of it based on results
• Drive Learning Plans
- You ensure the right content delivered in the right format, to the right partner audience, at the right time
- Execute and drive usage of the learning plan and paths for building sales, technical and marketing capability aligned to the subsidiary capacity targets (in collaboration with colleagues)
• Report back on plan
- Establish a clear reporting on the progress we are making by solution area readying partners and developing competencies in the market in alignment with capacity goals
• You have a bachelor’s degree (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations)
• You have 1 or 2 years’ experience in project management; you can manage different projects at the same time
• You have experience in partner readiness and enablement, preferred experience in L&D.
• Independent working style with a problem solving mentality
• You are a team player and you have excellent collaboration skills
• You are a confident communicator
• You have strong analytical skills
• You are fluent in English
• Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee…)
• Flexible work place
• We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role.
Interested? Send your CV to Laure.email@example.com