ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client an international company, located in Anderlecht, we are looking for a Management Assistant.
- You will create purchase orders in SAP and do the follow-up
- You will manage expense reports
- You will renew software contracts
- You will follow-up the quality of the investments
- You will book and organize business travel arrangements, transport, travel itinerary, enrollment; prepare travel schedule
- You will manage calendar, schedule meetings, coordinate mission meetings and materials
- You will draw meetings minutes
- You will provide support for events, team and projects
- Ability to consolidate PowerPoints, Word documents and Excel files
- You have a bachelor’s Degree
- You have excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proficient with Windows Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- You are stress resistant & proactive
- You have a strong sense of initiative, accountability and leadership
- Deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive matters
- You are fluent in English (Dutch and French is a plus)
- A contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee)
- You will be part of an international company, where you will have the chance to develop yourself.