ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client active in the IT world, located in Diegem we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator.
You are responsible for bringing the value proposition and the brand promise of the client to life in innovative ways through online and offline channels. You will drive a deeper customer engagement and experience through events.
• Understand and align with the local marketing strategy and objectives, and ensure activity aligns to global and regional marketing plans
• Collaborate with the different Technology Leads to organize the best in class end-customer events and partner events: landing page, registration page, venue, catering, follow-up of opportunities after the events, event debriefing, reporting etc.
• Support the country marketing manager with offline and online activities:
- Update the local site web of the client to reflect priorities publish posts on the different social media networks
- Follow-up the digital campaigns with the regional team
- Understand the lead management process and follow-up on the leads generated from marketing activities
- Optimize the SEO performance, initiate the launch of an advocacy marketing program etc
• You have a Bachelor or master degree in marketing, business, communication or equivalent experience
• You have project management skills
• You have proven experience in events organization
• You are really passionated by social media
• You have analytical skills and the ability to synthesize results
• You have preferably knowledge of event organization tools (for example Cvent or Eventtouch) and marketing automation tools (Oracle Eloqua)
• You have strong collaboration and communication skills
• You are fluent in English and French. Or English and Dutch (written and spoken)
• A contract of an unspecified duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• Next to your salary you will benefit of extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance)
• You will be part of an international and dynamic company where you will have the opportunity to develop yourself and to express your creativity
Forward your resume to Laure.firstname.lastname@example.org