Network Relations Officer
ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client, a big player on the telecom market, located in Berchem, we are looking for a Network Relations Officer.
You will be responsible for managing all parties in the project of designing, managing and maintaining the cable network. You are taking the responsibility of the follow-up of bigger scale projects in your region.
- You will represent the first line of contact with external companies such as cities and communes, project developers and other utility companies
- You will lead your projects during the work preparation and execute phase to ensure that the right priority is defined
- You will have to understand the plan, be able to analyze the impact of the works and consequently design an economical and long-term solution
- You will negotiate and be assertive to defend the viewpoints and interest of the company
- You will do the follow up with the contractor’s work (internally and externally)
- You are responsible for documenting correctly and ensure the documentation is always up to date
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience
- You are interested by Telecom or you have already experience in telecom
- By preference you have experience in road works and/or utility works
- You have a good knowledge of AutoCad, QGIS or similar tools
- You have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft package tools
- You are a great negotiator
- You are able to approach a technical issue with an analytical mind
- You can work independently and are stress resistant
- You are organized, and you are able to prioritize
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
A contract of an unspecified duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
Next to an attractive salary you will benefit of extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance)
Forward your resume to email@example.com