Parts Product Manager
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, located in Evere, we are looking for a Parts Product Management Value Chain (After Sales)
Parts Product Management department manages 3 out of the 4 existing parts categories within Value Chain (Maintenance, Wear & Tear, Repair and Damage), all with the aim of improving part sales/UIO (Units In Operation) and contribute to a sustainable growth of the Value Chain business.
A Parts Product Manager is fully responsible and accountable for the profit and loss of their assigned product ranges.
• He/she works closely with different departments such as Operations, Business Intelligence, Marketing, Pricing, Planning and Logistics to ensure sales success and profitability of their parts.
• Actively manage product P&L, Monitor /PDCA sales to trigger countermeasures and maximize results.
• Determine growth and selling strategies of key commodity groups.
• Enhance sales via tactical activities/marketing or sales campaigns.
• Coordinate with Planning, Marketing and Operations to launch new products (Optifit-Reman-TGMO-Chemicals).
• * High Visibility Project #3: Attracting customers with older vehicles. (main responsibilities: contact person for the markets, collect data from the markets, prepare reports, Overall project management).
• * High Visibility Project #7: Service Parts Range. (main responsibilities: support markets with local projects to drive part sales (identify markets, engage with the local team and define actions and do the follow up. Overall project management)
• Master degree with a minimum of 5 year experience in automotive or relevant industry in a specific commercial function.
• Product marketing or product management background.
• Professional project management/project planning and organizational skills.
• Strong relationship building, excellent communication and negotiating skills.
• Highly developed analytical & root cause analysis, accurate and reliable.
• Good knowledge of MS Office IT tools
• Willingness to travel regularly.
• Having a process-oriented way of working.
• Knowledge of automotive aftermarket; preferably in service parts.
• Take ownership and be pro-active.
• Seeks for facts before making recommendations or decisions.
• Ability to adapt to different European markets and cultures and keep an open mind.
• Enjoys working in a team, respecting others.
• Fluent English is a must (any other European language(s) is / are an asset).
• Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• An interesting salary package with extra-legal advantages (mobile phone, meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee….)
• Flexible work time and flexible workplace
• You will be part of an international and dynamic company where you will have the opportunity to grow and take initiative.
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org