ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent.
Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions?
We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day
For our client, located in Brugge, we are looking for a Planner.
The planner is responsible for building, managing & maintaining a detailed
planning of all outside works executed under own management and by our
subcos to enable building out own infrastructure in a timely manner.
• You create and maintain a high-level planning in line with the prioritization of job types and agreed due dates
• You do a close follow-up of the contractors' planning and monitoring and check if they have been respected
• You organize and lead local meetings with internal teams and contractors to ensure a good planning and alignment between all concerned parties
• You timely escalate urgent and structural issues
• You pro-active communicate to all parties in case that delivery dates need to be postponed
• You build a 3-month out capacity planning in collaboration with the construction manager
• Ensuring timely reporting towards all internal parties
• You maintain a good data quality
• You have a first experience in a PMO office
• You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Excel is mandatory!)
• You can treat several cases whilst keeping an overview and clear structure
• You are motived, assertive and stress resilient
• You are a real team player and you are able to coordinate teams with the necessary energy enthusiasm
• You have very good analytical insights
• You speak fluently Dutch (ENG and FR are an asset!)
• Contract onbepaalde duur met ManpowerGroup Solutions
• Aantrekkelijk loon met extra-legale voordelen (maaltijdcheques, groeps- en hospitalisatieverzekering)
Stuur jouw CV naar: firstname.lastname@example.org