ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client, located in Zaventem, we are looking for a PMO Officer.
- You will handle administration for planning for internal clients
- You will do the follow up, chasing, reporting and analysis of time registration
- You will give support to project managers in correct and complete administration
- You will handle badge administration
- You will do the follow-up of small project /project management
- You speak fluently dutch and french
- You have a very good knowledge of MS projects
- You are a team player
- You have strong analytical skills
- You a proactive
- You focus on improvement of processes and tools
- You are customer centric
- You have a ‘can do' mentality
- You have min 3 years’ experience in an administrative presales and/or project environment
- You have the experience and knowledge of the use of project and presales tooling
- In depth knowledge of excel
- Unspecified duration contract with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Attractive salary package with extralegal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance,..)
send you CV: email@example.com