Procurement Customer service
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world…every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, we are looking for a Procurement customer service in Brussel.
You will handle all the Procurement to Pay Process and ensure that each Purchase Order are processed in time & budget.
You will support the team leader of the Procurement Service Desk in the daily activities:
- You will check for goods receipts
- You will chase PO’S
- You will solve structural issues in the tool (Aribas/SAP)
- You will take initiatives to reduce the workload by identifying and realization of automation opportunities
- You will improve the work quality and efficiency
Your goal is
- to improve the ticket handling time
- reducing the number of tickets
- To handle 80% supplier invoices via Ariba (20% now)
- To write requirements for suppliers in how to use our ticketing system (does not exist yet)
- You are in possession of a high technical education or equivalent through experience
- You have a similar experience in a procurement environment
- Preferably you already have some experience with ARIBA/SAP
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are service minded and a problem solver
- You have analytical skills
- You are dynamic and flexible
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or Fluent in English and French
- Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- An interesting salary package with extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee….)
- Flexible work time and flexible workplace
Interested? Send your CV : email@example.com