ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day
For our client, located in Antwerp, we are looking for a Project Manager (NL/ENG).
The “Fibre Project Leader” will take the operational lead for the roll-out of one or more fibre projects in Antwerp.
The main responsibility of this project leader will be the set-up of an effective project organisation and project planning. This organisation must assure that customers can be connected to the new fibre network within the pre-defined schedule and budget and aligned with local business partners.
He/she will do so in close cooperation with his/her colleagues of other departments and with national roll-out, design and engineering teams.
• Establish a planning baseline (for both the architecture and the construction), and a cost baseline allowing timely and on budget delivery of the objectives.
• Analyse and mitigate both internal and external risks to maintain the project baseline.
• Plan & lead local meetings with all involved stakeholders to assure a close follow-up of the planning, trigger all necessary actions to realize the EOY objective for the program. This also includes communication to external partners and internal area teams, the National Program Manager and the local area manager.
• Check and approve high level designs for both feeding (internal) and distribution (external partner).
• Assure the data quality in the tools for project follow-up and network documentation.
• Consolidate and asses confidence level for the “Go for construction”.
• Assure timely execution of required core network activities.
• Follow-up of correct financial actualisation with both internal departments & external partners.
• Represent the network deployment department (provide feed-back regarding planning, design and status) in local cross-departmental teams with sales, Marketing, Customer operations.
• Actively participate in initiatives for definition/updates of design rules, processes, work instructions, reporting, lessons learned…
• Good knowledge of telecommunication networks and eager to expand this knowledge
• Project management experience is a must (workload estimations/operational planning/budget management)
• Team player with a lot of energy and team coordination skills
• Good analytical insight
• Able to deal with ambiguity
• Good knowledge of the Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
• Good communication/presentation skills
• Dutch with good knowledge of English
• VOL-VCA certified
• Unspecified duration contract with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• Attractive salary package with extralegal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance,..)
Stuur jouw CV naar: firstname.lastname@example.org