ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
We are looking for a Recruiter, in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert.
1. Selection & Recruitment
Manage the complete recruitment process for various business units, from intake with the Hiring Manager of the company the project coordinator is working for, to the actual contract signing phase:
• Analyze the recruitment requests and define the most efficient recruitment process closely with program coordinator
• Publish the vacancies internally and/or externally
• Search, (phone)screen and evaluate CV’s in a restricted time.
• Conducting competency based interviews, and / or assessments, using approved testing and assessment programs.
• Conduct constructive feedback sessions.
• Prepare and propose job offers in collaboration with the program coordinator.
• Coordinate the contract signing phase.
• Use candidate tracking systems and reporting tools in order to monitor the recruitment missions and delivered quality and to look for continuous improvement.
• Build and maintain a thorough knowledge of the customers environment (organization, staffing needs, profiles, managers and expertise).
• Work in close collaboration with the client on the fulfilment of the open positions.
• Take initiatives to feed the candidate pipeline
• Screen and evaluate candidates & produce candidate reports
• Propose valid candidates to client and follow up
• Take part in client evaluation meetings
2. Job Coaching &Talent Development
• Follow-up on the inter-mission management: communicating with inter-missioners to understand their goals and ambitions, provide support, assist inter-missioners to discover and overcome their personal barriers and set goals
3. Outsourcing projects
• Manage small outsourcing projects
• Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
• Follow-up with ambassadors: people management, set up monthly meetings, evaluations …
• Bachelor or Master degree
• Previous experience as recruiter or in HR is a plus
• Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
• Good PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Result oriented, takes initiatives and systematically drive for results
• Ability to work in team to achieve common goals
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly
• Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• We offer an interesting salary package with extralegal advantages (meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, mobile subscription)
• We offer you a company car with fuel card
• You work 40h/week.
• You receive the opportunity to work in a challenging environment.
• You will be part of a professional, dynamic and result-oriented team.
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com