Retail Field Coordinator
ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, you go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client Microsoft, located in Zaventem, we are looking for a Retail Field Coordinator.
• You will be the contact person between Microsoft and the resellers
• You will have to coach and train the resellers about every little change at Microsoft (change of strategy, new promotions, way of putting the products in the store etc.)
• You keep track on the trainings followed by the resellers and coordinate it
• You will negotiate and make agreements of annual plans, seasonal advertising activities in local media, highlight presentations and activities at store level
• You will do regular store visits (Belgium and the Netherlands) and communicate with the staff, the department manager, store manager and regional manager
• You will identify the lacks of the staff (see where we need more trainings)
• You have at least 3 years’ experience in Project Management
• You have preferably experience in retail or electronic goods
• You have great communication skills
• You are open-minded and pro-active
• You are structured and organized
• You are solution-oriented and you like to innovate
• You are passionate about Microsoft products and services
• You speak fluently Dutch and English
• A contract of an unspecified duration
• Next to an attractive salary you will benefit of extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance)
• You will be part of an international and dynamic company where you will have the opportunity to develop yourself and to express your creativity
Forward your resume to Laure.email@example.com