ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, you go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client active in the pharmaceutical world, located in Brussels, we are looking for Tender manager.
You will work closely with another Tender Manager, you are both, responsible for preparing managing bids and tenders in BeLux in order to respond to the Tendering Authority in a qualitative, commercial friendly and timely manner.
• You will be responsible for coordinating and communicating all questions in the tender requests and for setting internal deadlines for input and coordination of the tender information in order to meet all external deadlines for submission
• You are also responsible for securing that the tender databases are regularly and accurately maintained, and that key information is cascaded to the relevant stakeholders
• Upon receiving the published dossier, you will identify all requests, attribute them to internal stakeholders and identify potential gaps
• You will assess the requirements and will prepopulate the assumption model
• You will build the tender dossier and write/compose the tender from scratch in Dutch/French
• You will do the follow-up on missing info
• You will take the lead in the weekly tender meetings in order to make sure all identified elements are recorded, discussed and aligned upon
• You have several years of commercial experience in business or life sciences or equivalent by experience
• By preference you have experience within and substantial understanding of pharma or biotechnology environment
• Experience with tendering is a clear plus
• You have the ability to understand and distill complex information on procurement processes and tenders into understandable concepts and language
• You are able to build a dossier in answer to the specific tender requirements
• You can write a complete commercial friendly dossier in NL/FR
• You can plan your work to respect tight deadlines
• You can work independently and take the lead in transversal meetings
• You are very accurate and precise as owner of action plan
• You have a problem-solving mentality
• You have a good knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office and especially excel
• You have an excellent knowledge of French and Dutch and a good level of English
• A contract of specified duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• Next to your salary, you will benefit of extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and group insurance, transportation fee)
Forward your resume to Laure.firstname.lastname@example.org