Supply chain Manager
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world…every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client an international biopharmaceutical company, located in Braine-L’Alleud, we are looking for a Supply chain manager.
• A system expert responsible for delivery of effective system solutions which enable business process standards.
• The communication bridge between business and IT, understanding business needs, assessing the impact, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements.
• Support system architects, contributing to system evolution roadmap according to business process needs.
• Manage continuous improvement and system change requests, partnering with IT and business stakeholders through system development till its integration.
• You will work within projects, continuous improvement, or business support mode.
• You will build training materials and provide training and coach super users.
• You will Manage continuous improvement and change requests
• You will propose and implement system enhancements
- Centralize and coordinate the prioritization of requirements coming from the different locations
- Bring the outside-in; technology and practices to support SC model.
- Conduct POC (proof of concept) to enable new capabilities
- Lead or participate to workshops to detail and document user requirements, map requirements to standard solutions.
- Investigating solutions with E2E mindset, support build of GSC digitalization roadmap
• You will be responsible for the incident & enhancement management (In all cases ensuring global process consistency)
- Development/review of user requirements Specifications (URS)
- Create change requests, ensure business case forms are accurately created
- Approve and/or reject change requests versus requirements, business justification, delivery date
- Drive system Impact Analysis (in collaboration with IT)
- Ensure that incidents and change requests are escalated and prioritized in accordance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) and business needs, manage the issues list
- Communicate with the user’s community: inform about changes, new functionalities and solved technical problems
- Responsible for appropriate test design and execution with appropriate documentation (GxP & non-GxP)
- Provide second level support to super users or first level support where there is no super user
• You will participate and/or lead relevant governance forums
- Attend domain monthly meetings, review corrective actions and analysis on system and/or system governance performance
- Participate to GKU meeting and be connected with other GKU to keep transversal view
- Organize regular meeting with super users in order to share best practices, understand day to day most frequent issues and proposal for improvement
- Responsible for reviewing and updating system training material on a yearly basis or when major change happens, for conducting training. Driving the growth in system competenties within the business
• You will be in charge of the communication
- All levels of business organization within global supply chain and its internal and external partners; (Senior) management, peers and projects teams, able to select the appropriate level of detail to enable clear communication and decision making
- Develop and provide clear, logical, easy to adopt training materials in line with global standards
- Contribute to GSC wide Lunch&Learns, Townhalls and Newsletters to manage the wider circle of Stakeholders
• Team Development
- T-Shape profile, depth of knowledge but explore, learn, create across the E2E flow
- Community focus, share knowledge, build competencies, coach super users to increase their system skills.
• You have a Bachelor degree in Business or projects or Supply chain
• You have at least 3 years of experience in supply chain systems related responsibilities
• You have experience with SAP relevant to distribution and order to cash solutions
• You have a proven successful solution delivery or an operational role within a class A business environment (Alignment of people, system and process)
• You have experience with management of system change cycle within a complex GxP environment
• You have already participated in multiple project lifecycle of major implementations
• You have project leadership experience
• You can work within multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams
• You have by preference some affinity with challenging change projects
• You have strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills and a customer centric attitude
• You are capable to asses topics from a global point of view, understand alternate perspectives
• A contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee, computer)
• You will be part of an international company, where you will have the chance to develop yourself.
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org