ManpowerGroup Solutions Belgium is aware of just how important it is for our employees, managing personnel, candidates, clients, suppliers and partners that we protect the privacy of their personal information. The nature of our business makes it necessary for us to collect and process such information and we are also responsible for keeping it safe. At ManpowerGroup Solutions Belgium, respect for people is an intrinsic part of our core value system, together with a firm commitment to providing services in an ethical manner.
To meet these standards, ManpowerGroup Solutions Belgium complies with the following global privacy principles, which guide our behaviour concerning privacy issues and handling and protecting personal information:
- Information: we provide information on how and why we handle personal information.
- Choice: if applicable, we will offer people choices regarding how we collect, use and exchange their personal information.
- Collection and use: we will endeavour to only collect relevant personal information that is needed for our business interactions.
- Integrity: we will make every reasonable and appropriate effort to keep personal information accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- Security: we will use reasonable and appropriate precautionary measures regarding information security in order to protect personal information.
- Storage: we will do our best to make sure that personal information is not kept longer than required for compliance with our legal obligations and business requirements.
- Access: if appropriate, we will give people the opportunity to view, correct, improve or supplement information that we have about them.
- Questions and complaints: we give people the opportunity to submit questions and complaints about our privacy practises. We will investigate all queries and complaints and try to find a solution.
Entered into effect: November 2010
Registered office: Avenue Louise 523, 1050 Brussels