- An international ICT company wanted to optimise the efficiency of its contingent workforce
- The client wanted a made-to-measure programme for its contingent workforce
- With more than 200 suppliers in Benelux, management and evaluation were time consuming tasks
Tapfin was selected to set up a Managed Services Provider programme for all Benelux. The goal was to streamline the entire contingent workforce, existing of temporary, contractual and freelance employees. The solution also contained a thorough assessment of all contingent workforce vendors and an analysis of the supporting systems and business processes. We also organised the implementation and management of a tailor-made Vendor Management System (VMS).
- Restructuring and rationalising all contingent workforce vendors
- Reducing risks by full follow-up of processes and contracts
- Implementation of a Rate Card Analysis Direct cost savings of 250,000 euro per year