Advanced in Data Analytics
ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client, located in Woluwe St-Lambert, we are looking for Advanced in Data Analytics.
You will collaborate with in market data analysts to;
- Explores data for new indicators, create new ways to utilize data through methods such as visualization.
- Support the definition of data quality standard and facilitates adherence.
- Use data insights to drive hypothesis iterations to the internal customer and feature needs to the data modeler (data engineers or agile developers).
• You will closely work with market data analysts as one team to support Business partners in increasing their overall analytics maturity through capabilities and organizational evolution.
• You will also closely work with data scientist as one team to support Business partners in Advanced Analytics project
• You will work on optimal design and framework, construct, install and maintain scalable and reusable models and data pipeline in order to deliver feature set to market data teams and/or data scientists in a quality manner in order to address Key Business Question
• You will work closely with IT colleagues to ensure that the architecture supports the requirements in (Advanced) Analytics, and the visualization layer is enabled through the technical architecture.
• You will explain to partners how requirement may be implemented from a functional standpoint. Create wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes.
• You will able to provide high level estimates with limited input for projects/major changes and come to more accurate estimate with detailed information.
• You will propose optimal solutions when it comes to industrialize data pipelines.
• You will recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
• You will identify "hidden" requirements based on process and technology knowledge (impact in other modules, compliance requirements, services/support needs…)
• You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience
• You speak fluently Dutch and English
• Prior data roles in Pharma or Consumer oriented industry, within a commercial department
• You are highly familiar with data’s potential and value use cases for the applicable scope of a commercial organization (Sales, SFE, Social Media, Marketing, etc)
• You know high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concepts.
• You can deal with fast paced organizational transformation and the corresponding levels of ambiguity
• You have a first experience in visualizing data through software such as QlikSense
• You have an experience, or you are very familiar with Spotify agile model
• A contract of specified duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• Next to your salary, you will benefit of extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and group insurance, transportation fee)
Forward your resume to email@example.com