Digital Compaigner Service
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, located in Brussels, we are looking for a Digital Compaigner Service.
The successful digital campaigner will assist the digital communication team in updating the content on its digital platforms. Responsibilities include:
1. Collection of Digital Content.
You take care of publishing rich-media content, including copy, videos and graphical designs on the digital channels, based on the content briefings provided by the business and content teams.
2. Integration of Digital Content
After making sure that the briefing is complete, you take care of setting-up, test and deliver rich-interfaces – including webpages or email campaigns by making use of the advanced functionalities of those platforms.
3. Escalating to the digital product experts.
You escalate and are being assisted by the digital product team in case of need to use or develop advanced functionalities.
• You are fluent in Dutch or French, have a good knowledge of the other national language and a very good command of English.
• Experience in usage of SiteCore 9.0 websites is a must.
• First experiences in setting-up omni-channel user journeys and interfaces, where web, intranet and Email marketing are an essential part.
• Experience in managing content on Actito, Jive or any similar platforms is highly desired, but not a must.
• Experience in Jira is a strong asset
• Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee…)