Complaints Coordinator BELUX
ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
The role is to manage the Complaints, including the relationship with 3PL and call center and quality related to Complaints
This contractor has to have a permanent focus on addressing customer needs while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and policies, while on the other hand to monitor root causes and translate them into actions for the entire customer service team and the 3PL in order minimize the number of complaints.
Responsibilities and objectives:
- Ensuring that complaints & returns are handled in an efficient, professional & timely manner.
- Sharing relevant information with internal Stakeholders (Commercial, Finance, Demand & Planning Operations, ...) on a regular basis, such as status/alerts on order portfolio execution as well as market intelligence insights gathered through customer feedback.
- Collaborating with logistics providers, to monitor deliveries, returns, stock movements and solve-out problems, participate to the monthly business reviews with 3PL and KPIs follow-up.
- Contributing to continuous improvement by monitoring performance and participating to Supply Chain & Customer Service projects & initiatives as needed.
- First experience with these responsibilities
- Bilingual French/Dutch & good level in English
- Good level required in Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Very good level required in SAP (SD and MM)
- Communication skills, both written and oral, as well as listening skills
- Adaptability, reactivity, autonomy, result-driven
- Organization, anticipation, prioritization, rigor, client-focused
- Ability to act for change & develop positive and constructive relationships transversally
- Unspecified duration contract with ManpowerGroup Solutions
- Attractive salary package with extralegal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance,..)
Interested? Apply Online: https://mgs.catsone.nl/careers/2009-MGS-Open-Jobs/jobs/645884-Customer-Service-Coordinator-Belux/