ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For one of our customers, active in the pharma sector in Beerse, we are looking for an Administration Specialist.
• Assign and create contracts from iCONNECT
• Work with P2P to send out e-sign and wet sign contracts to HCPs/HCOs
• Take agreed actions to ensure contracts are signed before the day of the event, follow up with P2P
• Obtain approvals for invoices and align with P2P on payments
• Proactively follow-up on any payments with potential delay
• Liaise regularly with EMOS for budget updates
• Post Event Filing and Material Approval
• Finalise events in iConnect following the completion of the actions required in the Post Event Process
• Co-ordinate the copy approval process for events in line with agreed process in the approval system
• Ensure that all payments to HCPs are correctly available in the HPR data dump
• Other administrative event related tasks as appropriate.
• Ensure that all activities are carried out in compliance with regulatory guidelines, HCBI and company policy
• Maintain open communication and cooperation with other individuals in EMEA Medical Affairs Team to ensure knowledge exchange and sharing of good practice.
• Look for efficiencies and improvements in the related business processes.
• You are fluent in English
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational skills, time-management skills and communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Proven skills at developing and managing varied relationships with internal stakeholders.
• Ability to identify and resolve issues that arise during execution of task.
• Awareness of, and advanced training in, Healthcare Compliance Business Integrity (HCBI) an advantage.
• Experience in working in a complex matrix / virtual environment is an advantage.
• Familiar with the systems: iConnect (Salesforce CRM) and iMR (Veeva Vault Promotmats) is an advantage.
• A contract of undetermined duration with Manpowergroup Solutions
• An interesting salary package with extralegal advantages (meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance)
• The opportunity to work in a challenging environment and real opportunities for individual growth
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org