Administrative Project Support
ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For our client active in the pharma industry, based in Geel, we are looking for an Administrative Project Support.
We are looking for a contractor to participate in the GXP Service Remediation project. This person will mainly have to support us in the administration that he / she will have to get from different departments.
• Filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
• Providing real-time scheduling support.
• Generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
• Strong Independent and ownership minded work ethic
• Proven experience in admin support for projects Is a must!
• Excellent MS Office Excel and word skills (advanced document setup and macros/pivot tables)
• Strong assertive character who is able to chase stakeholders in a professional way
• Very good communication skills
• A contract with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• Attractive salary package with extralegal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance,..)