ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day
For our client, active in the telecommunications in Brussels, we are looking for an Administrative Support.
Activities and responsibilities
• You provide administrative support to the local team of Project Leaders, Designers, Optical Experts and Site Supervisors and you also coordinate several operational activities yourself.
• You make sure that the execution files are complete and that a budget is requested so that they can be dispatched to a contractor.
• You monitor the data quality in the project follow-up systems FROST, eJMS and Tenforce, so that the projects flow smoothly and are reported correctly.
• Follow-up of the invoicing of the contractors controlled via eJMS. This also means that the necessary as-built documentation must be received.
• You check availability and completeness of documents in data systems.
• You take care of the follow-up of specific field activities by our external Deployment Partners. For example, you will manage and follow up corrective interventions by these partners that should ensure that unsuccessful customer connections can be rescheduled.
• Complaints from building owners and public administrations about poor execution by our partners and contractors are also followed up by you.
• You provide quality work that requires proactivity, independence and structure.
• You have a good knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, ...)
• You work in a technical environment. It is therefore important to have an interest in the world of telecommunications and construction.
• You speak fluently French and Dutch (English is a nice plus)
• You ensure a good organization of your tasks and you respect the time limits provided.
• You are dynamic, take initiative and are not afraid of following up on multiple files. You're results-oriented.
• You work in a team of multiple people and in collaboration with other departments, making team spirit important.
• Specified duration contract (6 months) with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• Attractive salary package with extralegal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance, transportation fee,…)
Send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org