ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day
For our client, located in Brussels, we are looking for a Brand Designer.
Within the Branding Team, and in close collaboration with other departments and divisions, you will create and improve the client's Visual identity and, as project team member, you will help to deliver easy to use and efficient interfaces to increase brand preference and customer satisfaction. You are very user minded, focused on usability and are able to guide projects to deliver an on brand, good looking and user-friendly product.
• you will work on a project to create an illustration style for the client
• you will help other designers to structure the project
• you will help other designers with graphical design
• you have a solid experience in web, mobile app, TV UI design. Motion design is a plus
• you have experience in delivering projects following Agile / Scrum principles
• you have an excellent grasp of typography, color, rhythm, alignment, balance, texture, and layout.
• you are able to effectively communicate design visions from sketches and wireframes to mockups and basic animation prototypes.
• you have a deep understanding of branding, communication, information architecture, usability, and UX practices
• you can create high quality designs with cross-browsers and cross-platforms compatibility
• you have a beautiful and respected design aesthetic.
• You know that the details aren't just details they're the product.
• You have a head full of stories, combining great visuals and catchy animations
• You are passionate about digital platforms and how they will fundamentally change how we communicate
• You put the customer first by providing and excellent customer experience.
• You have a beautiful portfolio of design work. (Please submit portfolio with application)
• You are fluent in ENGLISH, DUTCH and FRENCH
• Unspecified duration contract with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• Attractive salary package with extralegal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance,..)
Stuur jouw CV naar: email@example.com