Contract Management Service
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, located in Brussels, we are looking for a Contract Management Service.
Talent Based Outsourcing
Besides the tender negotiations and contract awarding of contracts, the Purchasing department is responsible for the management and daily follow-up of its contracts and its suppliers.
Within the electrical equipment department, a cell Contract and Supplier Management was created. On the one hand, the Contract and Supplier Managers (CSM) manage actively the client-supplier relationship for the strategic electrical equipment suppliers and on the other hand, they follow proactively their internal stakeholders (mainly the project department) of their category. The Contract and Supplier Manager’s objectives are :
• To ensure the proper execution of the projects conform the contract
• To act as Key Account Manager for the suppliers of his categories and for the internal stakeholders (Project Leaders, Experts, …)
• To lead the negotiations and reach reasonable agreements in case of unforeseen situations or claims
• To guarantee the continuous improvement process via return of experience
• To create opportunities and win-win situations
Each CSM manages categories of electrical equipment being either High Voltage equipment, Low Voltage equipment or Linear Assets equipment (cables and overhead lines).
This includes a variety of tasks such as:
• Validation of orders and mini-competitions if applicable for that category
• Communication of forecast to supplier
• Support to the internal stakeholders
• Support to the supplier, particularly during pilot projects
• Knowledge of the supplier’ factories and the market
• Regular supplier risk assessment
• Organizing and/or attending status meetings with suppliers
• Factory visits
• Follow-up of quality of supply and installation
• Visit of strategic site/projects
• Master in a technical-commercial field with real interest for technical aspects and projects or equivalent knowledge acquired with experience.
• Excellent knowledge of English as it is the team’s communication language (min B2)
• Excellent level of French and Dutch (minimum level B2 for your second language).
• You have experience in contract management, category management, account management, strategic procurement
• You are a fluent and assertive communicator
• You like taking initiatives and appreciate taking responsibilities
• You are solution-driven
• You are ready to travel to the suppliers’ factories (in Europe), to our work sites all over Belgium and to our headquarter in Berlin
• Knowledge of SAP is nice to have
• Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee…)
• You will contribute directly and impactfully to the realization of the energy transition in Belgium.