Contract Manager Service
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
Talent Based Outsourcing
For our client, located in Brussels, we are looking for a Contract Manager Service.
The team “Key Account Management Energy” is part of the “Customer Relations” department and is responsible for the implementation and contract management of the balancing services and congestion management.
This team makes sure that contracts (“Terms and conditions”) are drafted (taking into account the specific design documents), approved (taking into account a consultation process with external parties and the regulator) and implemented. These contracts include legal, regulatory, technical matters and operational processes.
• The contract manager will on one hand be responsible for the redaction of the contracts and on the other hand, meet with external market parties (questions, trainings, negotiations with suppliers,…).
• He/she will share concerns / analysis highlighted by these market parties to the internal project organization in order to identify together possible improvements.
• Finally, he/she will make sure that the operational processes always reflect the contractual principles and are adapted to take into account design and contract improvements (if any).
Priority is set on the redaction of the contracts, starting from the design documents elaborated by the client in coordination with concerned market parties. This will require a close collaboration with the Market Development team and result in intense conceptual discussions, on top of the redaction of the contract.
• You have a university degree (legal or technical);
• You have five to ten years' experience with a relevant part in the energy sector;
• You are fluent in English (contracts will be written in English) and in French or Dutch;
• You have an analytical mind;
• You have excellent writing skills and can communicate clearly;
• You can work autonomously, take initiatives, are result oriented and are a team player;
• Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee…)
• You will contribute directly and impactfully to the realization of the energy transition in Belgium.