Data Practitioner Consultant
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, located in Brussels, we are looking for a Data Practitioner Consultant.
Our client is currently deploying a “Data Strategy” aiming at improving the maturity of the organization to manage Data as an asset.
The Data Office team (part of the “Data” team within “Digital & Data” Group Department) is playing a key role to impulse the change in the organization towards a Data driven culture.
We are looking for a senior Data Practitioner to integrate the team.
His main activities will be:
• You will deploy the Data Management framework and best practices by animating workshops and coaching Business and IT people involved in Data initiatives
• You will take part in the evolution of the Data Management framework as well as the supporting platform (Data360 from Infogix) together with the team experts
• You will participate in initiatives aiming at implementing the new Data related technology ecosystem with the other teams of the Digital & Data department
• You are familiar with the electricity domain or able to rapidly understand this Business and underlying concepts
• You are experienced in Data management and exploitation
• You are proactive and eager to take responsibilities
• Your communication skills allow you to facilitate workshops where you can act as a leader when necessary as well as coaching people on the job
• You are familiar with Data models and modern Data architecture
• You have analytics skills allowing you to answer in a simple and structured way to complex problems
• You are mastering and/or having knowledge about :
Data Quality management
Master Data management
Data integration, Data lakes, …
• You combine collaboration and team spirit
• You are able to convince
• You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and you master English
• Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee…)
• We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role.