Data Visualisation/BI experts
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, located in Brussels, we are looking for a Data Visualization/BI experts.
Talent Based Outsourcing
• Coordination of the design and delivery of a new performance dashboard for an upcoming Multiple Myeloma brand in collaboration with IT and the business project team
• Writing requirements and providing design mockups for IT
• UAT testing: writing test scripts, coordinating & performing UAT testing
• Feedback: conducting demo sessions with the team and getting feedback
• Providing training materials and documentation for launch. If needed, helping IT writing or verifying dashboard user stories
• Experience in managing data visualization initiatives
• High level expertise of managing complex data sources in Pharmaceutical context
• Experience with the design (including UX), testing & roll-out of analytics reporting solutions
• Experience with QlikSense as well as Mashup technology and an ability to stay up-to-date with the software development roadmap
• Ability to challenge brand and Business Technology teams on the status quo of analytics and propose novel solution that improve insights generation
• Experience working in a global or regional function with cross-functional interactions
• Strong team player, translator and great in delivering against demanding deadlines
• Strong communication skills with comfort in speaking with Business Stakeholders
• Passion to find new ways to generate insights that make a difference
• Solid appetite to design and implement solutions starting from a blank page
• Experience in working with agile teams is an advantage
• Highly accountable and willing to take full ownership of the project area
• You are a quick learner, self-starter and motivated
• Fluency in Dutch and English is required !
• Long term contract with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee…)