Digital Marketeer (NL/FR/ENG)
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client, located in Brussels, we are looking for a Digital Marketeer.
You define & prepare the marketing plan ('audience, channel, type of communication, what to communicate and when), brief the agencies. You are also the orchestrator of its execution. This job is very and deeply driven by data. Focus is to have a market growth and the best conversion rate. So you need to be used to social media, google search, data/metrics analysis. It's a continuous optimization of marketing actions, plans & effects.
• You will join the Acquisition Squad in our new “Agile” organization whose mission is to convince Price Seekers to choose for Scarlet telco products & services.
• You will be the customers' ambassador and constantly defend their interests.
• You will be responsible to plan, brief and follow all products or 360° on/offline campaigns to realize our (digital) sales ambitions
• You will regularly test the digital journeys to live the experience we offer to our customers & suggest improvements for each stage of the digital funnel. You will participate to specific projects to improve the E2E flows (CRO, web optimization, SEO, launch of new products…).
• For each briefing & project, you will collaborate & coordinate all internal departments involved (Sales, Communication, Web…).
• You will analyze the sales figures and understand digital statistical data on a daily basis and share it with the team to initiate new projects in order to boost sales.
• You will work with the Product Owner of the Acquisition Squad to reflect on the Go-to-Market strategy 2.0
• You will be constantly open to new practices and trends of the e-commerce world and will initiate the implementation of some of them which you will have translated for Scarlet
• Experience: 2-5 years in digital marketing
• Good knowledge of sales & marketing, UX/UI, web analytics
• Open to change attitude, ready to try concepts, approaches & tools for the first time
• Data never lies reflexes
• Excited to explore the uncharted sides of digital sales & marketing
• Excellent presentation and conviction skills
• Strong leadership and sound judgment and discernment skills, know how and when to make decisions or escalate for guidance
• Very good communication skills
• Good knowledge of 3 languages (English/Dutch/French)
• Contract of 6 months with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee…)