Digital Marketing Communication Consultant
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the ‘Human Age’, the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients’ ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world’s leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Communication Consultant in Brussels. Are you in for a little challenge?
Talent Based Outsourcing
Our new colleague is positive, creative, witty, flexible, communicative, dynamic and has good writing skills. We would appreciate it if you were well-organized and a true team player as well!
If you check all these boxes, you might be The Chosen One. Please read on…
- The overall objective of the brand new Content Experience & Amplification department within our client is to position Pickx on the Belgian market and when it comes to topics related to Entertainment, you are the one to keep overview by curating our editorial content and developing our tone of voice.
- As our Platform Activation Specialist, you will become a highly valued member of the Showtime Squad that works in agile mode and consists of colleagues that are dedicated to Entertainment on behalf of Communication, Sponsoring, Sales, Platforms, …
We count on you to:
• Translate available concepts (partnerships, sponsoring deals, co-productions, events, contests, …) into appealing content to highlight our TV-offer and drive traffic to our free to air channels, tv-options and inexhaustible TVOD-catalogue;
• Co-create content with the Value Owner and Growth Marketing-specialist based on the Entertainment roadmap, find angles to approach topicality and anticipate on last-minute opportunities;
• Visualize your plans in clear communication briefings and closely monitor your projects, your editorial partner who is in charge of all articles, dossiers, social posts and campaigns.
• Build flawless journeys on all Pickx platforms (web, tv and app) in close cooperation with the Platforms and Partners Activation team;
• Analyze and detect pain points on cross-platform journeys and optimize in close cooperation with our Content Platform Development team.
• Optimize data collection of our customers’ viewing and surfing behavior and translate it to tailor-made offers, based on their preferences.
• You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and French, English (written and oral).
• You have writing skills or at least an eagle eye when it comes to editorial and creative execution. You hate DT-errors in Dutch and conjugation errors in French;
• You master the most important Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and Teams. Extra skills with project management and/or analytics tools are welcome;
• You are independent and need only half a word to know what to do. Be brief, be bright, be gone;
• You are flexible but know where to draw the line. You know how to prioritize tasks and responsibilities;
• You see the fun in stuff. It might not always be milk and honey but you always keep your good mood;
• You keep a close eye on projects, manage your peers and deliver in time;
• You are client oriented;
• You think digital first… always.
• Contract of 6 months with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee…)