ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day
For our client, located in Zaventem, we are looking for an Event Coordinator.
* Manage the Customer Experience in the MTC – Logistics and Bookings.
* Maintain MTC appearance and functionality. Layout, Creatives, Signage.
* Sales Operations ownership – (Bookings, Pre-Qualification, MTC Dashboard updates)
* Manage mail inboxes and calendar for MTC, schedule, plan and manage all engagements, start to the end,
* Pre-Qualify requests, guide requestors when necessary.
* Schedule and facilitate prequalification calls, draft agenda and block speakers time.
* Coordinate catering when necessary, assist with billing.
* Manage all logistical communication to respective stakeholders.
* Manage actual day logistics from customer arrival to departure, ensure consistent MTC experience.
* Manage booking tool, track and ensure accuracy for dashboard reporting.
* Build a network of key internal stakeholders and maintain relationships
* Maintain role specific documentation, communications and metrics
* Support assigned MTC projects.
* 3 - 5 years experience in international company preferred.
* Multi-tasking competence is essential – must have experience working on several tasks at the same time with high frequency of task-switching.
* Process oriented, organized and have attention to detail.
* Self-motivated and able to keep up in a strategic and fast paced environment.
* Experience in customer service & marketing – strong interpersonal and hospitality / customer service skills.
* Extremely professional and client focused
* Excellent documentation and communication skills are a must (both verbal & written).
* Comfortable communicating with a global community; i.e. various cultures and languages.
* Highly proficient in MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM.
* Able to quickly learn new tools/software/procedures.
* Unspecified duration contract with ManpowerGroup Solutions
* Attractive salary package with extralegal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance,..)