Digital Customer Experience
ManpowerGroup Solutions takes charge of the insourcing or outsourcing of specific domains within our client’s company, provide support for the entire recruitment process or offer a central point of contact for the hiring of talent. Whilst our clients are focusing on their core tasks, we work to optimize their human capital and all the processes involved in managing it.
Are you a talented employee interested in finding a challenging and rewarding position via ManpowerGroup Solutions? We have plenty to offer you. Our employees are treated like our ambassadors. And as an ambassador, You go and work for our client while getting all the support you need to build a flourishing career as an ‘ambassador’ for MGS: training, opportunities for personal development, and above all an inspirational working environment with a great team that is growing every day.
For an American multinational pharmaceutical company, located in Brussels, we are looking for Digital Customer Engagement Specialist in Woluwe.
As a Digital Customer Engagement Specialist you will be responsible for generating new ideas on how to incorporate digital marketing in driving Corporate campaigns (reputation, awareness) and centralize all the digital marketing social media campaign. You will focus on using digital tools to execute tactics/key messages to MSD key stakeholders, authorities, hospitals, Healthcare Consumers and Healthcare Professionals.
You will closely collaborate within a matrix organization, especially with Policy, internal communication, Marketing access, Patient engagement, Medical, Sales, Market Access, Finance, and Marketing teams.
• Research and implement new digital channels that could be used to measure customer sentiment and engagement against specific products / franchises
• Collaborate with vendors/IT Hub to automate data capture methodologies
• Work with other countries to share best digital practices and bring them to Belgium
• Implement Multi Channel Marketing / Digital Marketing for corporate campaigns
• Co-create with policy & external communication the Digital Customer Engagement team a digital / media strategy for the corporate communication and reputation
• Analyze local market opportunities and identify commercial opportunities
• Develop the digital strategy and tactical deliverables for internal communication
Customer Focus and Customer Planning & Execution:
• Understand and manages the customers barriers and drivers, continuously collect customer needs
• Understand where & how to get the customer stakeholder data, be able to manage & analyze data.
• Dutch and/or French and English business proficient
• University degree (bachelor a minimum)
• Minimum 1 year of experience within digital landscape
• Strong understanding of possibilities in the digital landscape
• Result oriented attitude and an eye for detail
• Digital savvy and creative mindset to find innovative solutions
• Strong communicative skillset
• Strong teamwork skills
• Out-of-the box thinking, ability solving complex problems
• Demonstrated ability to understand, learn science and translate it to easy to communicate language
• A genuine interest in healthcare and desire to be key stakeholder in discussion on improving it.
• A contract of specified duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
• Next to your salary, you will benefit of extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and group insurance, transportation fee)
Forward your resume to email@example.com